Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hoppy Paws Review

 
Leprechaun      Easter Bunny

Hoppy Paws - Looking to make the day special for kids or decorate for a party? Hoppy Paws Leprechaun footprints is the perfect way to do just that! Decorate indoor and outdoor surfaces using Hoppy Pawsstamp kit to create a fun St. Patrick's Day for kids using safe, non-toxic, biodegradable ink. The best part is it washes off using only water- no mess, no fuss. Hoppy Paws are just $6.99. HoppyPaws.com

 I recieved both the Saint Patricks day Leprechaun and The Easter Bunny set free for review. What you are getting is powder that you mix with water in the enclosed tray until its the consistency of paint. You also receive one paw print sponge stamp. You then dip the sponge into the white "paint" mixture and proceed to make "footprints". While I have read that it is okay to use on carpet, i have read tons of reviews from people who said this would not wash out of the carpet completely so I would recommend using it on hard floor, sidewalks, porches and patios only, which is just what I did. While I was thrilled with my child's reaction to seeing Leprechaun footprints all over the place, there were also some questions and things that both me and my child had issues with. First off, after the initial excitement of being visited by a Saint Patrick's Day Leprechaun, he had to ask "Hey wait why are his footprints white?" He then proceeded to try to find the white substance he must have stepped in before entering the house. We finally concluded it must me some type of magic leprechaun dust.It also cleans off of hard surfaces very easily. I still think I would of preferred it to be brown or green in color, i mean white is fine for reindeer or bunny but for a Leprechaun it seems off. But he still loved it and is totally excited about the leprechaun coming back on Saint Patrick's Day to bring possibly bring him a Saint Patrick's Day present, because that's what Leprechaun's do right? Ours does anyway! I think I decided for the bunny I am going to put the tray out by the door as kind of a "Bunny Trap" so we can see if he comes and that explains the white footprints. They came from our Bunny paint trap. I do recommend this product to any parent who thinks their little one would get a kick out of a visit from A leprechaun, bunny or santas reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment