Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

wojoENERGY And wojoCALM Supplements


The Wojo Energy and Calm Supplements are a new and awesome way to take supplements. They come is 0.04 Oz Vials that you can add to any drink. No more awallowing huge vitamins or having to drink energy drinks. You really can't taste it if you add it to a normal size glass, but if I am in a hurry I just add it to a small amount of juice and the taste is not bad.



























I did make the mistake of chugging my drink the first time I tried the wojoENERGY and got a rush of energy that hit me a little too hard, but that wore off very quickly and I was left with a good amount of energy. I could really feel the difference as opposed to energy drinks. which do virtually nothing for me.  WojoENERGY 5 Pack $6.49

Break the wall and get going.

Facing one of those days? Welcome it with wojoENERGY. This proprietary blend includes natural extracts to give your metabolism a zing — and help your to-do list disappear.

Recommended Use:

  • Squeeze one (1) vial into beverage and stir.
  • Do not exceed more than two (2) wojo supplements per day.

To get your wojoENERGY on:

  • Add to your water bottle on your way to the gym or a physically active day of work or errands;
  • Stir into coffee; apple, cranberry or pomegranate juice; a peach, mango, berry or beet-blended smoothie; or your favorite Sparkling Ice ® flavored beverage.
  • Mix with whatever beverage you like best. Every combination tastes a little different. These are just a few suggestions we recommend. See what works for you!



























The wojoCALM is basically my best friend especially after a long day when I am just waiting for someone to mess with me :) (I don't know exactly when this started but my calm demeanor is tested at times). But with the wojoCALM I feel so calm and relaxed and ready for a restful sleep. It is comparable to my prescription sleeping medicine without the fogginess. I absolutley love it. wojoCALM 5 Pack $6.49

Still the storm naturally from within.

Complete an active lifestyle with wojoCALM. Take in a little TLC for yourself, even when you’re on-the-go. Simply add this formulation and unwind with soothing ease.

Recommended Use:

  • Squeeze one (1) vial into beverage and stir.
  • Do not exceed more than two (2) wojo supplements per day.

To keep your cool, add wojoCALM to:

  • Your morning coffee or almond milk before an especially intense or stressful day at work, or for when you’re hoping to unwind from work and enjoy time with family and friends,
  • Water; cranberry, pomegranate, beet or apple juice; your favorite Bolthouse Farms ® fruit smoothie, such as Mango Ginger Carrot; any flavor Gatorade Thirst Quencher Originals ®; or add to hot water with a little lemon or honey.
  • Please note – every combination taste a little different. These are only suggestions. Try these or make up your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment