Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

About This Blog

Hi and thanks for stopping by :) About me: Mommy of one little boy. I am not one of these moms:

I am more like this:

Okay actually somewhere in between.

I started this blog when I decided I was over extreme couponing as we call it. It became so exhausting and time consuming. But I still wanted to save money and get free stuff for my family.  I just couldn't find a site just dedicated to simple online freebies and deals. Everything I post is going to be simple and time saving.(and most of the time free. )If you have to have two different coupons and get a register reward just to make something free sorry but I am not posting those deals. I also try not to clutter up my blog with sweepstakes with a very slim chance of winning. If you see a sweepstakes usually it is hosted by me, its low entry and you have a much better chance of winning. I also do product reviews and sometimes will recieve free product in exchange for my review. I will always let u guys know in the post whether or not that is the case. You will  find some great freebies that you don't have to spend all day "earning", cuz after you work for it can we even call it free anymore? I mean I might as well have went to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment