Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Legend of Zelda Link costume

Just got my sons Link costume. It is actually the charades elf warrior costume, and it pleasantly surprised me. First of all for the price which is high o have seen in anywhere from $35 to $60, you would think it would be a good quality costume, but still I didn't expect it would be this good. It comes with tunic, hat, belt and boot covers. Colors are creat, fit is good. A little loose for my 4 year old,(small size 4 to 6) but good under a sweatshirt or longjohns, Has this great detail stitching on tunic and on hat. Hat has elastic in back, so big heads? No problem. And the boot covers and belt are made out of suede like material, and the boot covers are awesome it actually looks like real boots and not cheap covers, boots come up really high too so whatever pants you choose don't have to be perfect because you can barely see them between the tunic and boot covers. I love this link costume, and so does a very very excited 4 year old, who is now saying he won't ever wear anything else!

It is available on eBay( I paid 15 after a $25 coupon so around $40, but depending on what size you need there are cheaper options, its also available on amazon (was around $30, but I waited too long and when I went back it was close to $50! But it still beats a lot of other link costumes I'm seeing, most running between $80 and $115 just for clothes no accessories. If your boy (or girl) has their heart set on link this Halloween, this is the costume to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment