Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chinese Toys On Ebay.com

I have purchased quite a few knockoff electronic things from Chinese sellers,(video game controllers, Xbox power cord, sim card adapter, and more) but I hadn't bought any of the toys yet, I'm usually worried about them not getting here in time for birthdays, Christmas etc. But after receiving $60 in eBay coupons, I decided to let my Mario/link obsessed son pick out some toys. The first think he bought was a little stuffed link that looks like link from windwaker, quality was great, cute little toy, the second were these 2 inch Mario figures you get six for around $6. These are great quality, accurately depicted toys, my son didn't like that there arms and legs dont move, but he loves them, in our set we got daisy, Mario, Luigi, shyguy, cloudguy?, koopa troopa/turtle. One had was in chick filet package. Anyway definately definitely worth the $6, and shipping was quick, around 2 weeks I think. I am still waiting on two 5 inch fireball Mario and luigi with the very nice price of $8.59. The small 2 inch figures would be great cake toppers. Also bought a hair straightener for 3.40, haven't received it yet, so we will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment