Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fabkids.com Review and deals

Okay first I have to say I love the fabkids clothes for my little boy they are great quality, cute clothes, but that being said I almost always skip, 29.95 is just a little too much to spend on a play outfit for a messy 4 year old, especially now that they are 2 piece outfits instead of 3. But if you are not a member yet you can get a great deal for signing up to be a vip member. Right now they are doing a promotion-you can get half off first outfit  $15.00 plus free s&h.BUT if you wait you may even be able to get one FREE! They are constantly doin promotions for free outfits. I signed up got the 50% off first item plus they emailed me a $10 credit my transaction total was 50 cents including tax for 3 clearance shirts. Just remember when u become a vip u agree to be charged 29.95 a month unless u skip by the 5th of each month. u can also cancel by phone anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment